Wednesday, March 18, 2020

"Go Past Comfortable!"

Wow!

What a crazy few days it has been! I know that this page hasn't been updated much lately. I guess I will have some time to do that over the next few weeks!

Please feel free to use any resources that I post here. I have spent over 25 years working on how technology can add value to what we do in the classroom. This will be the chance to see how it works.

Our Computer Science course has been built to be a "hybrid course." All materials are online, but the class runs much better face-to-face. There will be some limits to what we can do in a normal sense, but most of what we have created can continue to be completed from any location.

My biggest goal for this transition will be to provide a much better understanding of our lessons.

This site will evolve into a public version of our course that everyone can view and use without access to Schoology, our Learner Management System (LMS).

I have on my wall at school..."Go Past Comfortable!" This is our chance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gamestar Mechanic Exemplar Games

These are all games created using the Gamestar Mechanic website.  It is a great way to learn about game theory. Example of: Wide Variety ht...